Jamie Bradley Resume
I offer three decades of experience in the development, manufacturing, and distribution of branded physical products and integrated marketing campaigns, with a focus on maintaining a consistent presentation across diverse media and production processes.
I’ve honed my skills in face-to-face B2B sales, identifying target prospects, assessing client objectives, troubleshooting problems, building strong vendor partnerships, and delivering projects on time and on budget.
I bring depth and diverse experience in helping organizations present their brand and themselves with the highest level of integrity using creative, entrepreneurial ideas that streamline marketing operations and provide better support to the sales team.
President & Founder | Sophwell Inc | Woburn, MA | August 2008 – present
I built this company to offer outsourced expertise in producing marketing materials that present a consistent branding message. My target clients are either understaffed or lack experience to manage projects, messaging and vendors effectively on their own.
- Identified marketing products that reinforce emotional connection to client brands
- Used B2B sales background to identify buying triggers for target audiences and created relevant marketing materials to provide more effective tools for Sales teams
- Established production guidelines to maintain consistent presentation of client brands for print, packaging, trade show event displays, promotional products and apparel
- Strategically applied WordPress & Drupal Content Management Systems (CMS) and inbound marketing (website, blog, seo, twitter, LinkedIn) for branded web sites selling physical products
- Implemented Zoho & Marketo Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems for tracking buyer engagement and campaign results
Program Sales | Northpoint Printing | Waltham, MA | May 2007 – April 2008
- Identified client brand objectives and developed ecommerce print/fulfillment ordering programs that streamlined marketing operations
- Negotiated pricing and managed production of client materials through 3rd party suppliers (design, print, mail, trade show booths, promo products & apparel)
- Led sales team in new client acquisition (90%+ from referrals)
- Established branding-focused blog
Print, Marketing & Online Programs Mgr | Fusion, LLC | Wilmington, MA | March 2003 – May 2007
- Created new business division focused on print production for this apparel and promotional products company, managing all print materials resold to company clients
- Developed and implemented direct mail campaign for hr department of nursing home chain that reduced contract employee staffing from 15% to 0%, resulting in substantial cost savings
- Project Manager for company-wide $100k ecommerce/accounting software implementation and employee training for client-branded product websites – platform for 30% of revenue
- Marketed client-branded ecommerce sites through sales webinars and managed web store project execution on closed sales for national companies
- Updated brand identity and content for company website
Print Management Consultant | Alliance Print Group | Boston, MA | December 1999 – March 2003
- B2B business development and account management for clients in diverse industries
- Worked collaboratively with client creative teams, providing constructive input that let them see their artistic vision articulated into finished print projects
- Selection and on-site supervision of outside vendors based on budget, quality and scheduling requirements for client projects billing in excess of $1mm annually
- Built strategic relationships with individuals throughout vendor organizations, from press operators to senior management, to insure execution of client objectives
Senior Account Executive | EMCO Printers | Everett, MA | March 1988 – December 1999
- Business development and account management for clients in diverse industries, including financial services, publishing, education, manufacturing, non-profit and ad agencies
- Represented client objectives within the print manufacturing environment, troubleshooting production problems and resolving issues that challenged schedule, budget and quality requirements
- Earned over a dozen awards for printing excellence from regional and national associations
Account Executive | Comweb Graphics | Rockland, MA | April 1984 – March 1988
- Leading team member in sales to financial, education, and publishing clients
- Helped major Boston area mutual fund company with redevelopment of IRA Application forms and fund reporting materials that saved over $100k in print production costs
- University of Massachusetts at Amherst | Communications
- Completed courses in Marketing, Graphic Design and Typography at Fisher College, Mass College of Art and Northeastern University
- Dale Carnegie Sales Training / Sandler Selling Systems Presidents Club Training
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
- “In a High-Tech Age, There’s Still Room for the Printed Word,” Boston Business Journal
- “Some Common Myths About Printing”, New England Direct Marketing Assoc. newsletter
- Presented NEDMA’s 1st seminar on using Variable Data Printing at 2003 conference
- Multiple contributions to “Print Tips,” e-newsletter published by Margie Dana, founder of Print Buyers International and author of three books on printing
- Author at www.sophwell.com/blog
- Past Council Moderator (elected) at Union Congregational Church of North Reading, implementing a previous 5-year strategic plan and settling $600k estate gift litigation. Recently led a team in developing and writing the current 5-year plan.
- Led two dozen high schoolers in week-long project with Sea Island (SC) Habitat for Humanity
- 10+ years in Cub/Boy Scout Leadership positions
- Multiple seasons coaching youth travel soccer in Reading, MA
See my connections and recommendations on
While I am happy as an independent small business owner, I am willing to entertain the right opportunity for contract work, board membership or a potential business merger. If you think you could use someone like me to help grow your organization, please contact me to set up a discussion. Do not use this to try to sell your products or services or your company URL will be blacklisted and reported as spam.