Event planning means taking care of the details. Here’s a meeting checklist to keep you on track.
There’s a lot of work that goes in event planning for meetings and conferences. Here are some of the typical must-have items for your meeting checklist.
- Exterior Banners and/or signage to direct attendees to the venue
- Welcome table with a branded table throw, or a registration booth
- Logo’d apparel for staff members so it’s easy for speakers and guests to find help
- Pens for filling out on-site registration forms (and for seminar rooms if the venue does not provide them)
- Pre-cut, logo’d Name Badges that can be printed on-site (paper or adhesive label)
- For paper Name Badges, a clear plastic holder with either a safety pin attachment or a branded lanyard
- Printed show schedules, meeting room maps and tickets to special events
- Branded Tote Bags or plastic bags to hold printed materials
- Signage (and sometimes easel stands) displaying the seminar schedules
- Signage by each meeting area listing times and sessions slated for that space
- Notepads and pens for the meeting rooms
- Printed evaluation forms
- Large bowl or ballot box to collect info for door prize awards
- Speaker gifts and awards
- Follow up mailing to attendees thanking them for coming, and inviting to save the date/preregister for next year’s event
- Printed special offer/show discount offer sheets
- For exhibitors, sign up sheets for the following year’s show.
Are you too busy to track down all of these items? We can help. Copy and paste this list, then surf over to our CONTACT PAGE with your request.
Did we miss something? Please let us know in the Comments.