- To protect your privacy, we keep contact and business information stored in password protected databases supported by industry-standard security.
- We do not collect personal financial information like social security numbers or credit card information. When you pay us by credit card, your financial information is collected by either Intuit or Square and not shared with us.
- We do not collect date of birth information. We may sometimes receive that information when you have included it in your profiles on social media platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn and they let us know it’s your birthday. Sometimes, we acknowledge people’s birthdays on the platforms that announce them.
- We do not sell, or share for compensation, your contact or business information.
Information About Your Orders
- We do share information such as names, companies and delivery addresses with our manufacturers so your custom orders ship to the locations you select.
- If you do not wish for us to share your contact or business information with our manufacturers, you may opt to have your orders sent to our location at 400 W Cummings Park, Ste 1350, Woburn, MA 01801 for pick up or reshipment from our facility.
- We will still need to share your business information with our commercials shippers such as FedEx and UPS.
- There may be an additional charge for this service as well as potential delivery delays.
Receiving Marketing Promotions From Sophwell
- We may, from time to time, reach out to companies with whom we have a prior business relationship or connection.
- We may also send direct mail marketing pieces to existing clients as well as companies with whom we would like to develop a business relationship.
- You may opt out of these by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at 781-281-1430.
- We have no interest in marketing to people who have no need or desire to work with us. We’re humans, too.
Your Friends at Sophwell
For more information about managing your browser privacy settings, select on of the following links.